Labor & Employment
Serving a Wide Spectrum of Industries
Caliber has extensive experience counseling a wide variety of businesses with labor and employment law matters. Our clients appreciate our ability to be a trusted counselor and advisor, helping them to prepare for and prevent conflict in the workplace. Whenever possible, we advise clients in a way that avoids further conflict and litigation. However, when an employee initiates litigation, we have broad experience litigating labor and employment issues throughout the country.
Caliber regularly provides counseling and litigation services in the following areas:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Discipline and Termination
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- Employment Agreements
- Executive Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Noncompete, Confidentiality and Trade Secret Agreements
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Reductions in Force
- Training for Managers and Supervisors
- Unemployment Compensation
- Union matters under the National Labor Relations Act, including union avoidance, election campaigns, collective bargaining, arbitrations proceedings and unfair labor practice complaints
- Wage and Hour matters at the federal and state levels
- Whistleblower/Retaliation claims
- Worker’s Compensation
- Wrongful Discharge claims
Connect with Brad
"Brad Fulton with Caliber Law isn't simply our 'attorney.' He is a true partner in our business and family affairs. I trust his guidance explicitly. Brad's vast network of specialists assures us we will always have the best counsel for nearly any situation. I highly recommend Brad Fulton and Caliber Law."
Tom Anderson I Buck & Honey’s
"For my business and personal needs, Brad has consistently delivered in protecting us, explaining matters in an understandable way, and working in a timely manner to make sure our goals are accomplished and we are best-positioned for success. He's been an easy choice for me."
Greg Reinhard | GRB Academy
"Brad has been crucial in helping my business in many areas. I feel way more secure owning a business in these times knowing I have Brad to work with. Sometimes you run into situations in life beyond your control or expertise. Brad has been crucial in the survival of our business. He is always there to help with any subject that pops up for advice or action needed."
Tim Stevens | Madison Auto Trim
©2023 Caliber Law LLC Sun Prairie, Wisconsin All Rights Reserved.