Brad Fulton, Founder
Brad Fulton is the founder of Caliber Law LLC (“Caliber”) and has represented businesses and entrepreneurs for almost 25 years throughout the State of Wisconsin and beyond. As the former managing partner of the largest law firm in Madison, Wisconsin, Brad has a unique combination of business savvy and legal skills. He has a keen insight into business operations and corporate responsibilities and understands the importance of the thoughtful management of key capital resources.
Taking A Deliberate Approach
Brad believes each client’s challenges and opportunities require a unique and thoughtful approach. While one client might need to aggressively protect its interests, another might need a more deliberate, nuanced approach for long-term success. Brad prides himself in “thinking outside the box” and using key leverage points to best assist clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Providing Business Solutions
Throughout the years, Brad has maintained a varied legal practice, providing general counsel-type services with an eye to each client’s bottom line. His clients appreciate his ability to solve the unique challenges each face. Brad’s practice includes extensive experience in labor and employment, construction, and commercial litigation matters.
In the labor and employment arena, Brad’s practice runs the gamut from handling hiring, firing and discrimination matters, to labor issues like union avoidance, union organizing campaigns and elections, collective bargaining, and arbitrating grievances. He has broad experience drafting and litigating the enforceability of restrictive covenants, including noncompete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements.
Within the construction industry, Brad collaborates with contractors and developers in drafting and negotiating contracts, juggling the many challenges that inevitably arise during a project, as well as managing all forms of dispute resolution. His commercial litigation practice has allowed him the opportunity to assist businesses in resolving a complex array of issues. He has successfully litigated cases throughout the country on matters ranging from class action wage-and-hour disputes to insurance coverage and construction defect cases.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- United States Supreme Court
- Advisory Board Member, UW Health American Family Children’s Hospital Development Partners
- Board of Directors, Sunshine Place
- Member, Tellurian Celebrity Golf Outing Committee
- Member, Tellurian Not-a-Gala Committee
- Board of Directors, Camp Gray (former)
- Board of Directors, Sun Prairie Soccer Club (former)
- Board of Directors, Sun Prairie Tennis Association (former)
- Member, Wisconsin Labor Management Council (former)
- Board of Directors, Greater Madison Society of Human Resource Management (former)
- Board of Directors, Wisconsin Literacy (former)
- Executive Editor, Marquette Law Review (former)
- American Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- Western District Bar Association
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Sun Prairie Chamber of Commerce
"Brad Fulton with Caliber Law isn't simply our 'attorney.' He is a true partner in our business and family affairs. I trust his guidance explicitly. Brad's vast network of specialists assures us we will always have the best counsel for nearly any situation. I highly recommend Brad Fulton and Caliber Law."
Tom Anderson I Buck & Honey’s
"For my business and personal needs, Brad has consistently delivered in protecting us, explaining matters in an understandable way, and working in a timely manner to make sure our goals are accomplished and we are best-positioned for success. He's been an easy choice for me."
Greg Reinhard | GRB Academy
"Brad has been crucial in helping my business in many areas. I feel way more secure owning a business in these times knowing I have Brad to work with. Sometimes you run into situations in life beyond your control or expertise. Brad has been crucial in the survival of our business. He is always there to help with any subject that pops up for advice or action needed."
Tim Stevens | Madison Auto Trim
©2022 Caliber Law LLC Sun Prairie, Wisconsin All Rights Reserved.